My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Day 26 - 28....

Steve worked on a project all day on Sat. at the house, hard to explain but it has to do with a vault door, as soon as he brings the door out to the house, I'll explain further. Today, Day 28, I went with him to help out and do my cleanup, I'm the master of cleaning up! After helping him with his project I dug a hole for a footing in the basement, was pretty easy to start but then I hit clay, got it done though.


All the outside & inside walls are up. I layed out both bathrooms so we know where the fixtures go.

The walkout end of the house...

The back of the house...

Not sure, but I know we have deer in the yard, can you find the hoof print? We also had some PRETTY good size paw prints, either a neighbor has a big dog or we have another creature lurking...

Also made a nice burn pile with all the wood scraps so when the weather permits we can have a bonfire, looking forward to some smoores...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home