My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota

Sunday, August 06, 2006





Day 7...
We (or should I say Steve) put tar on the footings today. They are going to be putting the poured wall pans up tomorrow and Tuesday (we are having poured walls so the pans hold the concrete in place). They will start pouring on Tuesday afternoon, plan on taking time off work to go watch cause I've never seen it done before. It's looking more like a house and the mental picture I've had since last year is taking shape.
Kind of got the pictures out of order a little bit but I think you can tell what's happening. The one with the backhoe on it is the beginning, then the footings for the basement, a view looking toward the road and finally a view from the road looking toward the house. I'm new at this but I promise I'll get better as will the pictures.
Oh, we had deer tracks on our driveway today too, good sign for Steve.
*Updated: pictures are in the correct order!

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

That is one looooong driveway! Here's to hoping the rain stays away for you guys. I would love to see an elevation or floorplan...

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home